Cartika can help your organization meet the most advanced compliance requirements
If your business is storing personal data considered extremely sensitive, our Advanced Compliance Management is a requirement to meet your Compliance requirements and protect your business. Personal Health Data (HIPAA, HITECH, PHIPA), Personal Financial Data (SOX, FISMA, GLB) and Children’s Data (COPPA) all carry significant requirements to meet compliance.
Penalties and criminal ramifications against business owners and executives is a very legitimate concern in some scenarios, and the liability risk to the organization is too large to ignore. In this model, the Cartika technical team continuously monitors all critical systems and services, notifying you whenever something appears to be out of the ordinary. Whether it’s a high resource utilization, full disk partition, or security incident – we will be on top of things at all times.
Advanced Compliance includes additional physical and process protection, including things like hardware Juniper firewalls, extensive audit review on deployments, change management procedures, incident logging and extended big data analytics retention.
Advanced Compliance Add-ons
- Cloud eMail including full spam filtering, file sharing, calendar sharing and more
- Spamfiltering as a Service for pop/IMAP services running on your local or remote infrastructure
- Snapshots – add snapshots to your IaaS resource pool and snapshot your VMs at any time (not available for dedicated servers)
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Cloud load-balancing services
Ideal Users and Applications:
- Any business storing Extremely Sensitive Personal Data requiring to meet various compliance requirements (ex. HIPAA, SOX, FISMA, COPPA)
- Customers who want to ensure their 24×7 services are proactively monitored and handled immediately
- Applications requiring higher levels of security protection and uninterrupted performance
- Environments requiring analysis of events that could eventually lead to issues
Advanced Compliance Includes these platforms
Advanced Compliance – Pricing Details
Advanced Compliance Includes a minimum of 2 Operating System installs to separate the application from the database. Configurations may include any combination of physical or virtual servers.
- $1499/month – Includes Advanced Compliance Management on 2 Servers and/or VM’s
- $599/month – Additional Advanced Compliance Management cost for each additional server/vm required for your application
- Cartika Infrastructure costs additionally apply
- HIPAA, HITECH, PHIPA, COPPA, SOX, FISMA and GLB Compliance
- Platforms included (Backups, Endpoint Security, Big Data Analytics, Access Management)
- Includes 1 AD/LDAP user
- Includes 1 VPN user
- Juniper Hardware Firewall
- Incident logging and reporting
- Change Management Process
- Trained and Certified Staff
- Proactive monitoring and response of every facet of the service including access events, security events, physical system and application level events
- 1-year big data retention
- 500GB backup space included for each Server/VM
- $25/month additional 500GB backup space
- $10/month per additional AD/LDAP user
- $5/month per additional VPN user
- $5/day additional Big Data Retention for all Servers/VM’s in the cluster
- $250/month – Redundant Juniper Hardware Firewall
Cartika clearly outlines the level of disaster recovery a user can expect to receive with each level of service. With Advanced Compliance Management, Cartika will return the Server or VM to the point of the latest full/incremental backup.
Customers can choose the frequency and retention period of backups (with our default configuration set to daily backups with 15 restore points). Customers can opt to have backups taken multiple times per day, maintain longer retention periods, replicate backups with the same or different frequency to multiple locations. Additionally, many customers will configure multiple managed environments, will have their application replicate to accommodate high availability, as well as, many various configurations which would dramatically reduce or practically completely negate the requirement ever to perform a full Disaster Recovery scenario.
With an Advanced Compliance Managed Service by Cartika – We are responsible for restoring your environment in case of a Disaster Recovery Scenario.
Physical Servers will be restored using our BMR technology. Restore times are purely dependent on the amount of data being restored.
Virtual Servers can be restored immediately from the latest snapshot available from the customer, then the latest file/database structure can be restored within minutes from our backup system.
Lacking a recent VM snapshot/template, VM’s can be restored in the following manners:
a) a *nix VM can be restored from the latest file level backup via our inhouse technology to build a bootable template from the latest incremental snapshot. This process is extremely quick, and the VM can be booted within a few minutes.
b) Windows VMs can utilize our BMR technology, and a VM can be restored within minutes to hours depending on the volume of data. For all VM environments (and more specifically Windows VM’s), we highly recommend customers take regular snapshots to have available in case a Disaster Recovery scenario is required.