Managed and Compliant Magento Stack for Business
A fully managed Magento eCommerce stack your business has been looking for. Cartika will deploy the Magento eCommerce Platform on your desired infrastructure. Whether its a single or multiple Physical/Virtual Servers.
This is not your typical Managed Magento Solution. Cartika provides Personal Data Compliance for GDPR, PIPEDA and any U.S. States already having Personal Data Protection Acts in place (NV, MA) and even those yet to be formalized (CA) and those yet to come. Additionally PCI DSS compliance is provided for handling Credit Card transactions on your eCommerce platform.
A combination of flexible infrastructure requirements to meet any demand, REDIS caching, Big Data Analytics, Endpoint Security, Access Management and controls/logging are all included with the Cartika Managed Magento eCommerce Stack offering.
Simply the most comprehensive Managed Magento eCommerce offering available in the market.
- Cloud eMail including full spam filtering, file sharing, calender sharing and more
- Spamfiltering as a Service for pop/IMAP or Exchange services running on your local or remote infrastructure (included with Cloud eMail)
- Snapshots – add snapshots to your IaaS resource pool and snapshot your VMs at any time (not available for dedicated servers)
- Business Grade SSL Certificates
- Owncloud/Nextcloud File Storage
Ideal Users and Applications:
- Customers who want to ensure their 24×7 services are proactively monitored and handled immediately
- Magento eCommerce installs requiring higher levels of security protection, compliance and uninterrupted performance
- Managed PCI DSS compliance for Magento eCommerce installations
- Environments requiring analysis of events that could eventually lead to issues
Includes these platforms
Cartika utilizes various systems and platforms which enable us the ability to both proactively manage your environments and provide and maintain compliance. Proactive Management provides out of the box compliance for Personal Data Protection for your business. We have built a customized Magento eCommerce stack to optimize performance, reliability, data storage and PCI DSS compliance.
Redis Caching Layer
By default, for both performance and optimization of resource utilization, Cartika deploys a Redis caching layer with every Magento eCommerce Managed Stack. Extensive Big Data Analytics into your Managed Stack Dashboard to properly manage your resources and capacity planning.
Access Management is an integral component of security, systems administration and maintaining compliance. Cartika provides you with an interface to create users in our AD/LDAP stacks. Customers create users, assign to groups and assign those groups to access various infrastructure and services. Users/Groups are being used to manage SSH access, Exchange/eMail users and/or access to your Magento Admin area and other applications you are hosting with Cartika. A Big Data Analytics integration allows you to monitor access and maintain compliance.
Managed Magento eCommerce Stack – Pricing Details
Managed Magento eCommerce Stack including Cartika Proactive Management
- Additional Costs – Cartika Infrastructure. Configure your desired infrastructure (Physical or Virtual)
- Cartika Proactive Management
- Personal Data Legislative Compliance
- Platforms included (Backups, Endpoint Security, Big Data Analytics, Access Management)
- Includes 1 LDAP User
- Includes 1 Mobile VPN User
- 1 day Big Data Analytics retention
- Create and configure your LDAP users for SSH and/or WordPress Admin Access
- Authentication and access logging
- Proactive monitoring and response of every facet of the service including access events, security events, physical system and application level events
- 500GB backup disk space
- $25/month each additional 500GB backup disk space
- $10/month/additional LDAP user
- $5/month per additional mobile VPN user
- $2.50/day additional Big Data retention
- VPN clients can be installed on any device
- LDAP users can connect via SSH or Magento Admin from anywhere
Cartika clearly outlines the level of disaster recovery a user can expect to receive with each level of service. With Cartika Proactive Management, Cartika will return the Server or VM to the point of the latest full/incremental backup.
Customers can choose the frequency and retention period of backups (with our default configuration set to daily backups with 15 restore points). Customers can opt to have backups taken multiple times per day, maintain longer retention periods, replicate backups with the same or different frequency to multiple locations. Additionally, many customers will configure multiple managed environments, will have their application replicate to accommodate high availability, as well as, many various configurations which would dramatically reduce or practically completely negate the requirement ever to perform a full Disaster Recovery scenario.
With a Proactively Managed Service by Cartika – We are responsible for restoring your environment in case of a Disaster Recovery Scenario.
Physical Servers will be restored using our BMR technology. Restore times are purely dependent on the amount of data being restored.
Virtual Servers can be restored immediately from the latest snapshot available from the customer, then the latest file/database structure can be restored within minutes from our backup system.
Lacking a recent VM snapshot/template, VM’s can be restored in the following manners:
a) a *nix VM can be restored from the latest file level backup via our inhouse technology to build a bootable template from the latest incremental snapshot. This process is extremely quick, and the VM can be booted within a few minutes.
b) Windows VMs can utilize our BMR technology, and a VM can be restored within minutes to hours depending on the volume of data. For all VM environments (and more specifically Windows VM’s), we highly recommend customers take regular snapshots to have available in case a Disaster Recovery scenario is required.